Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2019

[Multiple Artists] Some signature designs I made for a forum

1) EmiTwinkleh (as I call this ship lol)
The most recent one I created for 2 lovely gurls on the forum. Pretty proud of the design and I'm slowly learning how to make photoshop my beach ;)




2) Sugary Night at Han River ( yeah I'm sorry.)
This would be my own current signature! Created this a while ago. Cutting out hair is difficult but I think I did well on this one, considering I used gimp  :p



3) Lonely Butterfly
Probably one of my favourite creations so far.I wanna cry when looking at the uneven lines though, up to this day I have no idea why gimp decided to hate me on this one back then. Will definitely redo this in the future. I. Want. Clean. Lines.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen