Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018

Drawpad attempts :)

I've got a drawpad which I really don't use as often as I probably should... It's really difficult to get used to it so I never could be bothered before, but these days I've been kinda getting into it :)


For this one I simply thought it'd be interesting to make everything thats usually dark light.. and the other way around. :) Proud of the lashes ^-^"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yeah I don't even know what this is but yeah... :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My friends and I are gonna play some Pen & Paper adventure soon which is set in the 1870's in England so I tried to create my character ... not as happy with it as I could be but it's a start. And I like the hair.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen